Samstag, 16. Mai 2009

Dress Codes


At schools where pupils wear school uniforms, there are no differences between poor and rich. They are not as expensive as „normal clothes“, because you have to wear the same every day. At schools, where pupils wear no school uniforms, it can be very expensive. Maybe you buy every month two or three new clothes, this would be very expensive. School uniforms reduce stress at school because everybody looks like the same.


The biggest disadvantage of school uniforms is that everybody looks like the same. I would get crazy.

To my mind, dress codes are not necessary, but if you live in a poor village, school uniforms are a good measure.

Bye



2 Kommentare:

ChrisWartner hat gesagt…

Please do forget what I told you about your grade ....
unless you write a PROPER posting !!!

Christian Peböck hat gesagt…

I think I did it better the second time.